Thursday, January 13, 2011

Green robot defeats fruit

As an Apple fangirl who uses an Android phone, this makes me happy!

Mobile advertising network Millenial Media announced today that the Android OS has surpassed Apple’s iOS as the leading smartphone OS on its network.

The news lends further support for a prediction Gartner Research made in September: that the open-source Android OS would be the leading smartphone OS by 2014.


My original defense against the iPhone was that I couldn't bring myself to use AT&T. But now that the phone is on Verizon, I will need better excuses. Deep down, I know that Android makes a better phone, but I just want it to sync with my iTunes!

While we're on the subject, does anyone else notice that some users (40-50+, although some in their 20s as well) have a legitimate hatred for Apple products, except the iPhone? That always perplexed me...

Android ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment